FROM CONCEPT AND DESIGN TO INSTALLATION :
- Any special treatment needed for the area that needs to be tiled such as water proofing, special bedding or leveling of the base.
- Width of joint and type of grout needed.
ORGANIZE & CHECK
- The straightness of floor and walls.
- The tiles for the different subsize and shades.
- The sequence of the whole thing tilling job.
- Dry-lay the tiles first to minimize the number of cut tiles and to ensure that the shades are harmonious.
- Mark the working lines using the wall as a guide.
- Apply the adhesives according to the manufacture’s instructions.
- Carefully lay the tiles section by section, leveling each with its neighbour.
- Lay the border tiles, leave a grout line between the border tiles and the wall.
- Different colour of the same size, shape and finishing.
- Different sized or shaped tiles with the same colour and finishing.
- Different surface textures with the same colour.
- Mural design using mosaic tiles.
- You should study and determine the environment of the area in which the tiles are to be installed and the technical characteristics of the tiles required.