White Horse Ceramic Industries Sdn. Bhd. to become a World Class Ceramic Tiles Manufacturer
White Horse Marketing Sdn. Bhd. to become the “Best Supplier of Tiles” in Malaysia
Quality & Environmental Policy
- QUALITY – “White Horse’s pride stems from customers’ satisfaction”. This is our expectation of quality. Pursuing product excellence is our striving goal.
- EFFICIENCY – Achieving a high production efficiency rate, through the collaboration of machinery and human resources to attain capacity optimization.
- INNOVATION – White Horse is R&D oriented and innovation is our aim, through constant development, we create new product types to satisfy customers’ needs and penetrate the market.
- SERVICE – To leverage multi-functional resources into the system, allowing the company to focus on product perfection, in order to achieve our service goal of customer satisfaction.
- ENVIRONMENT – White Horse has always emphasized on environmental conservation and is committed to working within a framework towards continual improvement and prevention of pollution.We will implement and maintain our EMS in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and other requirements, promote environmental awareness to internal and external stakeholders.
From our humble beginnings as a company producing red bricks and roof tiles, White Horse has rapidly grown to be an industry leader with new breakthrough technologies that increase levels of comfort and convenience at work, play and home.
With a global presence that makes progress possible, White Horse continues to expand with offices and manufacturing facilities in Malaysia, Taiwan and Vietnam, as well as distribution offices and warehouses around the world.
We are the first tile manufacturer in Malaysia to be invited by Italian Association of Ceramic as on eof the exhibitors of CERSAIE since 2012.
We are ranked 18th on CERSAIE’s leading companies in world production and consumption figures.
Ceramic World by White Horse is recognised as the largest tile showroom in Malaysia by the Malaysia Book of Records, at over 48,000 sq.ft. with over 200 mock-up units to display various floor and wall tile collections. Ceramic World aims to make its presence known in fast-growing cities nationwide and worldwide.